Does anyone have any old WarpUP CD's for sale?
sctvguy1
2015-10-24 00:52:18 UTC
I lost my collection of several WarpUP CD that I used to update my Warp
Connect when I moved. Does anyone have one that they might want to
sell? I need to get all the updates, especially the Fixpack 40 and the
TCP/IP stuff.
Thank,
Bob
PaulRS
2015-10-24 04:24:20 UTC
Post by sctvguy1
I lost my collection of several WarpUP CD that I used to update my Warp
Connect when I moved. Does anyone have one that they might want to
sell? I need to get all the updates, especially the Fixpack 40 and the
TCP/IP stuff.
Thank,
Bob
If still in need contact me with your valid email address at mine with
"Z" removed

George
2015-10-24 18:53:51 UTC
Post by PaulRS
Post by sctvguy1
I lost my collection of several WarpUP CD that I used to update my Warp
Connect when I moved. Does anyone have one that they might want to
sell? I need to get all the updates, especially the Fixpack 40 and the
TCP/IP stuff.
Thank,
Bob
If still in need contact me with your valid email address at mine with
"Z" removed
Is this site of any help: ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/ps/products/

George