Thanks for Firefox 31.8
PaulRS
2015-08-26 03:49:05 UTC
I just upgraded from version 24.x to the beta 31.8. It all went
smoothly. As instructed I downloaded the other support files on the
warpzilla site. Some were new, some needed to be upgraded and some
were up to date.

So far it is working fine - no issues. I got tired of having the
blurb on several sites: "You are using an old version of Firefox, you
would have a better experience if you upgraded."

I know work on this project thakes time and energy - Dave Yeo's name
is all over the "ReadME's" as well as others frequenting this OS2
forum answering questions. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Dave and
all on the TEAM for your tireless work on important parts of OS2 like
a viable browser. THANKS AGAIN!

With Gratitude,
Paul
Dave Yeo
2015-08-27 03:49:24 UTC
Post by PaulRS
I just upgraded from version 24.x to the beta 31.8. It all went
smoothly. As instructed I downloaded the other support files on the
warpzilla site. Some were new, some needed to be upgraded and some
were up to date.
So far it is working fine - no issues. I got tired of having the
blurb on several sites: "You are using an old version of Firefox, you
would have a better experience if you upgraded."
I know work on this project thakes time and energy - Dave Yeo's name
is all over the "ReadME's" as well as others frequenting this OS2
forum answering questions. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Dave and
all on the TEAM for your tireless work on important parts of OS2 like
a viable browser. THANKS AGAIN!
With Gratitude,
Paul
It's Bitwise you should be thanking, in particular dmik who has done all
the work since 17esr and before that Rich and Peter.
Dave
PaulRS
2015-08-27 21:03:21 UTC
Post by Dave Yeo
Post by PaulRS
[...]
Thanks for the redirection. I was going by the names on the files
used in this upgrade. I will gladly pass on my thanks and gratitude
to Dmik at Bitwise as well as Rich and Peter.

Paul
Steve Wendt
2015-08-29 03:49:15 UTC
Post by PaulRS
Post by Dave Yeo
It's Bitwise you should be thanking, in particular dmik who has done all
the work since 17esr and before that Rich and Peter.
Thanks for the redirection.
Dave still deserves thanks for building, packaging, answering support
questions, adding the occasional workaround, etc. He's also the only
one providing builds of SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, and Lightning. ;-)