Reporting eCS bugs
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
2015-06-21 02:02:24 UTC
I am currently running eCS 2.0, and am planing to instal 2.2 and 2.2B2
soon. Should I report all errors that I encounter in 2.1, or only
those that I can reproduce in 2.2b2? Also, what is the current bug
tracking site?

reply to ***@library.lspace.org
Andreas Schnellbacher
2015-06-21 16:28:25 UTC
Post by Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
I am currently running eCS 2.0, and am planing to instal 2.2 and
2.2B2 soon. Should I report all errors that I encounter in 2.1, or
only those that I can reproduce in 2.2b2?
Only those for the current version, which is 2.2b2.
The same as always: http://www.ecomstation.com/ecsdb/bugtracker.php
Andreas Schnellbacher
Tom Perrett
2015-06-22 04:17:27 UTC
Where how do I get hold of this please?
Andreas Schnellbacher
2015-06-22 17:22:29 UTC
Post by Tom Perrett
Where how do I get hold of this please?
??? Posting complete sentences and also a description of the problem,
while avoiding to high-jack another thread, could lead to more answers.
Andreas Schnellbacher
Pete
2015-06-23 00:17:50 UTC
Hi Tom
Post by Tom Perrett
Post by Andreas Schnellbacher
Only those for the current version, which is 2.2b2.
Where how do I get hold of this please?
You use the "Contact us" button at http://www.ecomstation.com/ and ask
if eCS2.2b2 is available for download if you purchase an eCS 2.1 License
- If you already have eCS2.0 or 2.1 you only need purchase a Software
Subscription.

Regards

Pete